Friday, July 18, 2008

Baby Registry

So I have been told over and over again that I need to start thinking about the things I want to register for for my showers. So I decided to start my search online and see what this was all about. I started at Babies R Us and found a helpful list of recommended items to register for. Which did help, because let me tell you....I was feeling completely overwhelmed in about 5 seconds after looking at all of the millions of different thing. I didn't get very far with Babies R Us, not yet anyway. I still need to go into the store and actually pick out some things. But I did manage to get Jeremy to come with me to Target after my dr appointment this week and we spent awhile marking stuff down. After I got over the intial shock of all of the different things, I had a great time picking out things we needed. So I decided that those are the two places we will register. Between the 2 I think they have a pretty good selection of items with all different price ranges. So take a look and see what you think! And if anyone has any advice for me about ANYTHING you know I am always glad to hear it!

No comments: