Friday, September 24, 2010

My guy

When I found out I was having a boy, I was a TINY bit sad for a minute that it wasn't a girl. I remember my mom telling me, "Don't worry! Boys LOVE their moms!" Of course, I was so excited to have a boy.

I am so in love with that little boy! He is my buddy. He is all about trucks and tractors. He will wrestle you to the ground if you let him (taught by dad of course). Poor Sophia has already experienced these wrestling moves, unfortunately. Jr just wishes she were bigger and could get up and play. But in an instant he will run up to you and give you a hug and a kiss. He is such a sweet little boy. He is very worried about his sister if she is crying....he will run up to her and talk to her and ask her what's wrong. It's SOOOO ADORABLE! He will then proceed to wipe her mouth, try the binky, or if it's around, shove the bottle in her mouth. :-) He is so helpful, most of the time.

I cannot believe he will be 2 years old in December!!! Craziness how time flies. He has such a personality and is talking so much more every day. I can actually sit there and basically have a conversation with him, it trips me out.

My sleeping mask has become his headband. When he wakes up in the morning, he gets up and finds it and puts it on.

Isn't this the sweetest picture! Jr LOVES hanging out with daddy!

No comments: